Ensuring business continuity
Our priority, above everything else, is the health, safety and well-being of our clients and employees. We have taken steps to modify how we conduct our business to mitigate the impact of the corona virus (Covid-19). These include ensuring our employees can continue to do their roles outside of the normal office environment and have the ability to work and trade from home. We have tested our systems and processes to ensure they are robust enough for a complete work-from-home environment. Our employees are equipped to access our systems and processes securely to support the effective management of assets and provide quality service and support.
Regular reporting and articles
As markets react to new developments, we will update our clients through regular reporting and articles on our website and this page. We are also happy to respond to any individual requests for information relating to specific portfolios.
- Because the situation is continuing to rapidly evolve our CEO and senior management team meet regularly to review policies and operations. We have implemented our business continuity plans, which now includes a mandatory work from home policy for all European and US-based employees in accordance with local guidance. This follows the successful implementation of the policy previously for our Asia-based colleagues.
- We have successfully tested our systems and processes prior to this event to ensure we could implement this working from home policy globally, and we continue to monitor it daily.
- Each of our country units is adhering to local government guidelines and regulations.
- We have placed a full restriction on international travel for all employees.
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to World Health Organization and localguidelines for each office.
- In terms of our vendors, we are in regular contact (this is daily for key vendors), to ensure the well-being of their employees and that they can meet their service delivery commitments to Aegon Asset Management. They are also contractually obliged to inform us if there are any potential risk which could affect delivery of their service.
* As of April 24, 2020
April 07: Coronavirus Update
Letter from our CEO
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to quickly evolve, I wanted to personally update you on the approach we are taking at Aegon Asset Management to mitigate its impact for you, our client, and for our business.