Aegon Real Assets US' Mortgage Loan Servicing group supports a diverse mortgage loan portfolio and has experience with whole loans, participations, co-lending and mezzanine loans.
- Maintains an "STRONG" (stable outlook) rating as affirmed by Standard & Poor's*
- Fully integrated accounting operations for all aspects of loan administration and accounting
- Dedicated reporting staff responsible for data integrity and reporting has extensive experience in mortgage loan accounting, database structure and developing programs and processes for specific data requests and customized reporting
- Maintains a working relationship with the Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) and offers FHLB-compliant servicing to clients
- Utilizes LMS (Loan Management System) from SS&C Technologies
- Confidential client/investor access to web-based system enabling easy access to portfolio information
- Borrower web-based access to specific loan level/customer data
*Agency ratings do not reflect favorable client responses or ignore unfavorable client responses. Aegon Real Assets US has paid Standard & Poor's to conduct their ratings. These ratings are not indicative of future performance. Information regarding Standard & Poor's rating systems and criteria is available at www.standardandpoors.com.